EDCOE provides supplemental benefits through American Fidelity Assurance Company. Open enrollment is available to employees in December of each year. Some benefits include:
- Unreimbursed medical accounts may be used to reimburse yourself for eligible expenses incurred for yourself, your spouse, your adult children and eligible dependents.
- Dependent Day Care FSA are used for reimbursement of eligible dependent day care expenses incurred to allow you and your spouse to continue working.
- Disability Insurance helps protect your income in the event of disability. If you are unable to work due to a covered injury or sickness, disability income insurance will pay you a monthly benefit until you are able to return to work.
- Cancer insurance may help you maintain your standard of living should you be diagnosed with cancer.
- Life insurance coverage is available including permanent, term, and children’s policies.
- Accident Only Insurance can help you with the high costs of accidents.