Free Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Offered at Green Valley Church
09:50 AM - January 21, 2022
Heal 360 Clinic, an urgent and primary care provider, is excited to announce a new partnership with the El Dorado County Office of Education (EDCOE) and the Green Valley Church to provide free COVID19 testing.
Monday – Friday
3500 Missouri Flat Rd. Placerville CA 95667 – [Green Valley Church]
Osman Mohammmed, Chief Operating Officer remarked, ““The Green Valley Church site has a large accessible parking lot that will be able to accommodate high COVID-19 testing volumes without impacting local residents. We are very appreciative of the Green Valley Church and EDCOE for making this spot available to us, and to the community“.
COVID-19 testing is free to everyone regardless of insurance status.
Testing is done on a walk-in basis.
Both rapid and PCR tests are available.
Rapid test results are texted and emailed to the patient in 30 minutes.
Results can be used for those who need verification for employer.
Testing days are Monday – Friday.
Testing hours are 9am to 5pm.
- Register here: https://inspirediagnostics.com/el-dorado-county/
- Select EDCOE Staff or El Dorado County Resident
- You will be asked: Is this the first time you are registering for services with Inspire Diagnostics?
- If Yes, you will be asked to complete a registration form (TIP: You must enter the slashes in the DOB field, e.g., 01/20/90.)
- Once you’ve registered, a QR code will be texted.
- Keep the QR code handy and head over to the testing site. No appointment required, it’s drive-up and first-come, first-served.
Heal 360 provides COVID-19 testing to over 400 California schools and works locally with the El Dorado High School District and Pioneer Union School District.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-252-3450.