Juvenile Hall / Blue Ridge
The Court School Program staff, in partnership with Probation staff at Blue Ridge School (South Lake Tahoe) are dedicated to creating safe and productive learning environments, where positive experiences enrich student alternatives and choices.
We are committed to…
- Providing individualized academic programs for each student that best advocates for their present and future educational needs and goals.
- Providing differentiated instruction that allows access to standards-based curriculum, innovative use of technology and development of 21st century skills needed to be college and/or career ready, upon graduation.
- Creating a positive and productive learning environment that promotes social and emotional skill development by engaging students in activities that improve self-esteem; help students learn to interact in a positive manner with others; and utilize appropriate conflict resolution, anger management and decision-making strategies.
- Creating a safe, structured, well-defined instructional program that communicates high expectations, provides high levels of support and demonstrates staff unity in standing firmly together on standards of behavior, academic performance and, ultimately, the success of each and every student.
2020-21 CAASPP Results Parent Letter
CAASPP Statewide Testing Notification
- Blue Ridge COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- 2020 School Plan For Safe Reopening Blue Ridge School
- Blue Ridge CAL-OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Program
- EDCOE Worksite Plan Guidance Protocols
- EDCOE COVID-19 Staff Reporting Checklist
- CDPH - COVID-19 and Reopening In-Person Instruction Framework
- CDPH Guidance Documents
- EDC COVID-19 Potential Response Scenarios in a School Setting
Carey Buchanan, Principal
Michael Gillespie, Executive Director
6767 Green Valley Road, Placerville 95667