Adapted Physical Education Itinerant Teachers
Provide support through consultative APE services to El Dorado County school districts, students with special needs, parents, and El Dorado County Office of Education operated classrooms and personnel.
Description of Services
- Assists with the development of appropriate physical education activities
- Aids IEP teams in the development of appropriate physical education goals
- Supports and assesses current physical education strengths and needs of student to ensure appropriate placement in the least restrictive environment
- Consults in developing modifications and accommodations in general physical education
- Gathers information with IEP team members to determine appropriate physical education programming